Aspire Energy Resources Inc. was founded in 2000 to meet a need for quality remanufactured production equipment in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Based in Red Deer, Alberta, Aspire Energy has consistently produced packages of unsurpassed quality to meet all specifications and individual requirements of our clients, becoming the industry leader in remanufactured equipment for oil and gas production.
We maintain a large inventory of remanufactured and used dehydration, wellsite separator, and line heater packages. All remanufactured equipment is offered with a comprehensive warranty and complete quality control documentation. Our skilled team of professionals ensures that each package meets or exceeds new equipment standards.
Used equipment that is available for immediate delivery and/or cost-sensitive projects includes detailed documentation and inspection reports, which allows customers a level of confidence uncommon with used equipment.
Quality, integrity, and pride of workmanship are the trademarks of Aspire Energy Resources Inc. We strive each day to provide the best service, product knowledge, and quality possible.
We strive to be the leading supplier of quality refurbished products in the energy industry.
Our mission is to achieve top customer satisfaction through our dedication to quality, delivery and responsiveness.
Our Promise to Customers
Everyone at Aspire is personally accountable to demonstrate the following core values and use them as guidelines in their daily activities. This is our promise to you.
- Aspire is committed to total customer satisfaction by providing superior service and quality products.
- Aspire will operate with ethical business practices and will treat its customers, employees and suppliers with integrity.
- Aspire will promote the health, safety and personal growth of its employees through a comprehensive training program and by respecting their balance between work and home.
- Aspire will provide its customers with innovative solutions through a creative work environment where everyone’s ideas count.
- Aspire will be a good corporate citizen, dedicated to environmental protection in all aspects of our business.
Our management is committed to the continuous improvement of our services, products and business processes while maintaining these values as our promise to our team and our clients.
Learn more about the Aspire Advantage and what makes us truly different.
Quality Assurance isn’t a department at Aspire; it’s a way of life. It’s embedded into every process we have and our Management Team is committed to providing superior leadership to ensure that total quality is achieved in everything we do.
In order to achieve our Quality Assurance goal of zero mistakes; “quality at the source” must be achieved. This means that every office and facility task is executed flawlessly and the reliance on “QC to catch it” is never an option.
Aspire’s Quality Assurance Principles
- Quality at the source
- Adoption of a zero defects or mistake performance standard
- Accurate identification and documentation of customer requirements
- Strict conformance to Customer requirements
- Complete compliance with applicable codes, standards, and specifications
- Measurement and elimination of Quality Control Incidents
- Regular audits shall be completed to verify these principles are consistently upheld.
- Continuous Improvement of our Quality Assurance systems
- Innovation to prevent waste in products, processes, and services